House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Perceptions and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Perceptions’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Perceptions, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Perceptions (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Perceptions is not the owner of the land. Perceptions has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes, features and landscaping not supplied by Perceptions and not included in any pricing specified. These may include but are not limited to landscaping items, such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Accordingly any prices specified on this website do not include the supply of any of those items. For detailed home pricing, please talk to a Building & Design Consultant.
The Haven Floorplan Promotion
Offer valid from 2 November 2018 to 30 November 2018 only. A building contract must be successfully signed and entered into with Perceptions Homes during this period. Base price only. The advertised price includes the ability of the buyer to make up to three structural changes to the plans, at no extra drafting cost (building cost increase / decrease subject to changes). Contact Perceptions for further information. BC 6415.
The Ultimate Indulgence Promotion
Promoter – J-CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076) BC 6415
Terms and Conditions of Promotion:
- This Promotion is for an ‘Ultimate Indulgence’ package that consists of:
- A choice of an upgrade/s up to the value of 3 (three) per cent (%) (“the Total Credit”) of the total contract price (excluding site works).
- It is up to the client on what they wish to use their Total Credit onto the build of their home.
- For the avoidance of doubt, this means a purchaser who enters into a building contract in the sum of $300,000 (excluding siteworks), will be eligible to select an upgrade to the build up to the value of $9,000, at no extra cost to the buyer.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other of Perceptions current, past or future promotions.
- The Offer starts 8:30am on 03/09/2018 and ends 11:59pm 31/10/2018 or for the first 40 clients signed through a Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA), whichever to be reached first (“the Promotional Period”). All times and dates throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Perth local time. The Promoter may extend the Promotional Period in its absolute discretion.
- This promotion is only valid to be redeemed for PWA’s (Preliminary Works Agreement) signed during the Promotional Period.
- Any plans submitted or requested under this Offer are subject to government and the Promoter’s approval, and the Promoter to the extent permitted by law, accepts no responsibility:
- If any plans submitted are not approved by any government authority;
- For any delays with such approvals from any government authority;
- The cost caused for non-approvals from any government authority;
- The cost of any delay from any government approval; or
- If the rewards provided under any Offer cannot be provided due to any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Offer will be awarded after the contract of sale is signed and will be set as a condition on the PWA. Should a contract of sale not eventuate, the applicant will be ineligible for this Offer.
- All homes purchased under this Offer are subject to the Promoter’s standard terms and conditions.
- All of the Offer selections must be made at the time of the exchange of contract for the purchase of the house contract.
- Rewards offered under this Offer are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise permitted by the promoter. Any rewards under this Offer not taken in the timeframe determined by the Promoter will be declared void, and no cash compensation will be offered in lieu.
- Any costs that exceed those included in the Offer will be the responsibility of the participant.
- Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice.
- The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.