House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Perceptions and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Perceptions’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Perceptions, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Perceptions (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Perceptions is not the owner of the land. Perceptions has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes, features and landscaping not supplied by Perceptions and not included in any pricing specified. These may include but are not limited to landscaping items, such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Accordingly any prices specified on this website do not include the supply of any of those items. For detailed home pricing, please talk to a Building & Design Consultant.
Home Show Expo 2018 – SMEG Kettle and Toaster Give away
Promoter– J-CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076) trading as Perceptions/ TERRACE by Perceptions. BC 6415. Entry into this promotion is acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions of Promotion:
- This promotion is for the duration of the 2018 Perth Home Show located at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre from 10 August 2018 to 12 August 2018. The winning prize for this competition is one SMEG ‘prize pack’ consisting of one (1) SMEG kettle and one (1) SMEG toaster. This is a competition of chance with no cost to enter.
- All entrants must complete the competition entrant form at the Perceptions/TERRACE stand located at stall I08. Incomplete entry forms will not be eligible for entry. By entering the promotion:
- You give J-Corp Pty Ltd consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
- All entries become the property of J-Corp Pty Ltd.
- All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by J-Corp Pty Ltd.
- J-Corp Pty Ltd may, unless you advise otherwise, use your personal information for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact J-Corp Pty Ltd via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The raffle will be drawn at random on Monday 13 August 2018 and the winner will be contacted via phone and email to redeem their prize.This competition is open to WA residents only, who are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Employees, relatives and associates of J-Corp Pty Ltd and associated companies are not eligible to enter.
- If the drawn winner does not make contact within 24 hours, then they forfeit their win and a new winner will be drawn.
- Once successfully contacted, the winner will have a choice of colour scheme for their SMEG kettle and toaster and Perceptions will then order their chosen prize in from SMEG.
- Collection of the prize must be at the Perceptions office, located at 6 Bennett Street, East Perth. The prize cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or used in conjunction with any other special offers by J Corp Pty Ltd.
- The winner agrees to a photo opportunity of their prize and for the image to be posted on Perceptions/TERRACE Facebook and Instagram accounts.
Home Show Expo 2018 – Upgrades Voucher
Promoter– J-CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076) trading as Perceptions/ TERRACE by Perceptions. BC 6415
Terms and Conditions of Promotion:
- The promotion is for a pre-start allowance (the voucher) of either:
(a) $5,000 (five thousand dollars) for any Perceptions house and land package; OR
(b) $3,000 (three thousand dollars) for any TERRACE house and land package (excluding any package not listed for sale on the TERRACE price list)
- This promotion is only valid to be redeemed for PWA’s (Preliminary Works Agreement) signed between 10 August 2018 and 10 September 2018 by clients who have attended the 2018 Home Show Expo and registered their details at the Perceptions/TERRACE stand (located at Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre between 10 August 2018 and 12 August 2018).
- For the avoidance of doubt, both Perceptions and TERRACE are not the seller of land.
- The promotion is only on offer for the 2018 Perth Home Show where Perceptions and TERRACE are located from 10 August 2018 to 12 August 2018 and is not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer for either Perceptions or TERACE.
- The $5,000 allowance for Perceptions and $3,000 allowance for TERRACE are only valid as a pre-start allowance for a house and land package for the specific brand and cannot be redeemed for money or discount off the house and land package.
- This pre-start allowance is limited to one allowance per PWA signed. For example, should two or more persons enter into one PWA, this is to be viewed as one allowance only.
- The prestart allowance will be awarded after the contract of sale is awarded and will be set as a condition on the PWA. Should a contract of sale not eventuate, the applicant will be ineligible for this promotion.
- Through this promotion, the Promoter makes no representation whatsoever about an applicant’s eligibility for finance. The Promoter is not a licensed credit provider and cannot provide financial services.
- Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice.
- The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.