House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Perceptions and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Perceptions’ control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Perceptions, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Perceptions (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Perceptions is not the owner of the land. Perceptions has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes, features and landscaping not supplied by Perceptions and not included in any pricing specified. These may include but are not limited to landscaping items, such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Accordingly any prices specified on this website do not include the supply of any of those items. For detailed home pricing, please talk to a Building & Design Consultant.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
The Australian Consumer Law requires us to give you the following notice about those guarantees:
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. For major failures with the service, you are entitled:
- To cancel your service contract with us; and
- To a refund for the unused portion, or to compensation for its reduced value.
You are also entitled to choose a refund or replacement for major failures with goods. If a failure with the goods or a service does not amount to a major failure, you are entitled to have the failure rectified in a reasonable time. If this is not done you are entitled to a refund for the goods and to cancel the contract for the service and obtain a refund of any unused portion. You are also entitled to be compensated for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage from a failure in the goods or service.
Top Shelf Luxury Inclusions Promotion
Promoter – J-CORP Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076) BC 6415
Terms and Conditions of Promotion:
- This Promotion is for a ‘Top Shelf Luxury Inclusions Pack’ that consists of a choice of ONE of the following:
- The Entertainer’s Alfresco Pack
- 28C x 4810 Stacker Door three panel E/O Std supplied by Affinity Windows. Flyscreen not included. Client will need to pay an additional for a 4-panel stacker door.
- Outdoor Kitchen which includes: Clark Cellini Single Bowl Undermount (ERBU) Sink, Caroma Quatro Solid Sink mixer Chrome Tap, Splashback tiling from Builder’s standard range, Beefeater 122cm BRC214SA Rangehood (flumed to external air), Beefeater BS26410 Side burner, Alfresco Compact Laminate doors from Laminex, 12mm Laminam Benchtops from Laminex from 3.5mm Collection (Avorio, Fumo, Moro, Nero, Neve, Perla or Tortora), Beefeater 3000E 4 Burn Barbeque BS26410
- Exposed Aggregate 100mm thick: 25m2 allowance from the Grey Cement Base mixes (25MPa) EX2514A137 or EX2507A226 range to be supplied by BGC Concrete
- Green Wall Garden to be supplied by Total Eden: up to $4,160 including GST allowance.
- Glosswood Lining: 25m2 allowance to be supplied by Glosswood through BGC Builder’s Supplies. Colours available from the Satin UV Range: Cedar, Jarrah, Walnut, Clear Ash, Oak, Teak, Lime wash and Tasmanian Oak and from the Matte Oil Based Range: Cedar, Jarrah, Charcoal, Merbau, Possum, Teak, Spotgum, Carbon Black, Smokesilver grey, Mist grey and Nordic white. Colours selected outside these ranges will incur an additional cost
- Bose Outdoor Alfresco Speakers: Bose 591 VIR Invisible Speaker
- Wall Mounted Sony 55-inch Television KD55X7500F. Data point for Television to be installed by Intelligent Homes with TV cover included .
- The Entertainer’s Alfresco Pack
- The Interior Design Touch Pack
- Daikin Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning – Single Storey: Daikin 5HP/12.5KW standard inverter with a maximum of 9 outlets and 6 zones, Double Storey: Daikin 6HP/14KW standard inverter with a maximum of 12 outlets and 8 zones. This is provisional for a single-phase unit, if a larger unit is required the additional cost will be the clients.
- Internal wall painting: up to 400m2 for Single Storey and 480m2 for Double Storey. One colour only. Includes one coat of oil-based sealer and two coats of washable acrylic in one colour. Multiple colours or feature walls will incur an additional charge.
- 600 x 600 Rectified Main floor tiling from the Clipper Series be supplied by Imported Ceramics – porcelain package. Up to 90m2 for Single Storey and 130m2 for Double Storey
- Extra over standard light point 20x LED lights: LED Down Light Clipsal 11W White #TPDL1C1
- Carpets, based on 60m2 from Velour range to be supplied by Trevor’s Carpets. Carpets have been allowed for stairs. There will be an additional fee for tiles.
- The Eco-Friendly Household Pack
- 2000L Slimthin Water Tank TT 2000L from Slimthin Tanks. Only smooth cream Colorbond colour is currently in stock and can be delivered to site immediately after receival of PO. For any other colour, the lead time is 4 weeks.
- 5.3KW Tesla PV System with German Inverter supplied by Consolidated Energy 5.30KW Premium Tesla Battery Storage Solar System: Premium 5000watt SMA Brand Solar Inverter Bluetooth Capable, 20 x 265watt Tier One Solar Modules, Solar mounting system.
- Landscape design of your choice based on an allowance of up to $5,600 including GST to be supplied by Total Eden.
2. Only one of the above promotional packs can be selected and the client is required to pay an additional $9,900 (inclusive of GST) in their building contract to redeem their selected pack and no changes can be made to any of the promotional packs.
3. This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other of Perceptions current, past or future promotions, unless otherwise agreed.
4. The promotion starts 8:30am on 1st June 2019 and ends 11:59pm on 31st August 2019 (“the Promotional Period”). A Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA) must be signed by a client with Perceptions during this time to be eligible for the promotion. All times and dates throughout these Terms and Conditions are based on Perth local time. The Promoter may extend the Promotional Period in its absolute discretion.
5. This promotion is only valid to be redeemed by clients who have successfully executed Preliminary Works Agreement (PWA) during the Promotional Period.
6. All homes purchased under this promotion are subject to the Promoter’s standard terms and conditions.
7. The choice for the Top Shelf Luxury Inclusion must be made at the time of signing of the Preliminary Works Agreement.
8. Rewards offered under this promotion are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter. Any rewards under this promotion not taken in this timeframe determined by the Promoter will be declared void, and no cash compensation will be offered in lieu. Should the building contract later be terminated, the client rescinds and revokes all rights to the promotion.
9. Any costs that exceed those included in the promotion will be the responsibility of the participant
10. Applicants are encouraged to seek independent financial or legal advice.
11. The Promotion may be terminated by the Promoter at any time without notice. The Promoter reserves the right to otherwise change the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion, without notice.