*House and Land Packages
House and Land Packages advertised comprise of two separate pricing components: (1) House price and (2) Land price.
Prices specified may vary and be subject to change once all site works plans are completed and the current market value of the land and other relevant costs are taken into consideration. Perceptions and the owner of the land reserve the right to alter the home, land and site work prices.
House Prices: On a typical site, the house price component of the advertised price includes: (a) the specified floor plan and turn-key home specification; and (b) a site works allowance. Typical site conditions are subject to change following a detailed site specific analysis which includes, but is not limited to, a site survey and a soil classification report. The final house design is subject to change, based on site specific requirements that are beyond Perceptions' control, including but not limited to, compliance with 6-star energy assessments, local Government requirements and developer covenants. Should you be interested in building a house with Perceptions, a sales representative will provide you with further information about the contracts and arrangements that you will be required to execute.
The elevation and images are for illustrative purposes only. This illustration may also depict features not included as standard features for this building or not supplied by Perceptions (unless specified), including but not limited to; elevation and landscaping features such as planter boxes, turf, outdoor areas, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens, gates, fences, paving, decking, BBQ’s and outdoor kitchens.
Land prices: The land component of the advertised price includes the purchase price of the land. The advertised price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Perceptions is not the owner of the land. Perceptions has permission from the owner of the land (Developer) to advertise the land for the price specified and the land owner reserves the right to alter the price of the land without notice. The information and pricing is correct at time of printing, but subject to change without notice. Occasionally the owner of the land (Developer) provides rebates to eligible purchasers. These may have been included in the advertised price and are subject to change. Speak to your sales consultant for further information.
Photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes, features and landscaping not supplied by Perceptions and not included in any pricing specified. These may include but are not limited to landscaping items, such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Accordingly any prices specified on this website do not include the supply of any of those items. For detailed home pricing, please talk to a Building & Design Consultant.
August and September Promotion: The Luxury of Comfort
The Luxury of Comfort Promotion is a give away promotion for every home sold in August and September may be able to redeem a Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and 20x LED light pack, gold ducting and an Airtouch 3 wifi all in one controller. This offer applies to all PWA's signed between 1st August 2017 and 30th September 2017
This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer (i.e. promotional models or discounts)
Daiken Reverse Cycle Air conditioning units are specified below for single and two storey homes:
- Single Storey: Daiken 5HP/12.5 KW standard inverter with a maximum of 9 outlets and 6 zones
- Double Storey - Daiken 6HP/14KW standard inverter with a maximum of 12 outlets and 8 zones
- Further inclusions, all homes will include an upgraded latest Airtouch 3 All in One WIFI touchscreen controller with adjustable airflow zone control and Gold ducting (R1.2)
The units specified may not be sufficient to heat and/or cool homes and as a result, there may be a requirement to upgrad, which will be at the client's cost.
Perceptions takes no responsibility if the units specified as included are not sufficient in capacity to heat and/or cool all homes.
All homes will be sent to Ford and Doonan individually to calculate final units sizes, outlets and zones sufficient for each home.
20x Clipsal LED Down Light 11W White #TPDL1C1 provided as included and will be added to internal locations of the client's choice during their Clipsal electrical prestart.
Alair Display Opening - Win a SMEG Kettle and Toaster
Promoter – J-CORP Pty Ltd (CAN 009 063 076) trading as Perceptions
Perceptions’ Win a SMEG kettle and toaster promotion will enter all completed forms received at The Alair Display home grand opening event on Saturday 14th
October, 2017 between 1:00pm and 5:00pm.
The winner will be drawn the Tuesday 17th
October at Perceptions head office, located at 6 Bennett Street East Perth. The prize winner will be contacted and will be able to collect their prize from the Perceptions office between office hours, 8:30am – 5:00pm. This draw is open to the public.
The prize winner be randomly drawn and will win their prize as long as they meet all criteria of these terms and conditions.
The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Terms and conditions:
1. The name of this draw is the Perceptions ‘Attend The Alair Display Opening and Win a SMEG Kettle and Toaster (“Competition
”). The draw will be held at the Perceptions head office, Level 3, 6 Bennett Street, East Perth, WA 6004. This draw is open to the public.
2. The promoter of the Competition is J-Corp Pty Ltd (ACN 009 063 076) trading as Perceptions (“Promoter
3. The Competition commences at 1:00pm Saturday 14th
October (“Commencing Date
”) and closes at 5:00pm Saturday 14th
October (“Closing Date
4. For the purposes of the draw, an “Entry” is effected by ONLY the following:
(a) by completing all sections of, and submitting the Win a SMEG Kettle and Toaster registration form at The Alair display grand opening, located at 28 Gay Street Dianella.
5. Entry is limited to one single entry submission per person
6. For the purposes of the draw, each entrant, must:
(a) be a natural person over the age of 18 years;
(b) be an Australian permanent resident or citizen that resides in Western Australia; and
(c) not be otherwise excluded from the Competition by reason of the terms of paragraph 7 of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Entry is not open to:
(a) persons who qualify as employees of Perceptions and J-Corp Pty Ltd, and their immediate families;
(b) any Person who may have worked on any aspects of the Competition on behalf of Perceptions and J-Corp Pty Ltd or any third party.
8. The Promoter will be entitled to reject, and accepts no responsibility for:
(a) late Entries;
(b) incomplete entry forms; and
(c) any Entries where the entrant has submitted more than one entry.
9. If there is any doubt or dispute as to whether or not a person is an entrant pursuant to clause 6, or is excluded by clause 7, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winning entries will be scrutinised by the Promoter after the selection of the winner, and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude from the Competition any entry that the Promoter considers does not meet the requirements of these Terms and Conditions. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Should the draw winner not meet the competition criteria outlined in these terms and conditions then the draw will be repeated until all winners meets all criteria outlined in these terms and conditions are drawn.
12. The prize winner must provide suitable identification (and proof of eligibility) to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to claim any prize.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant whom they consider may have manipulated the entry process (including by the submission of multiple entries) or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with the conditions of entry set out in these Terms and Conditions.
14. Entrants Information:
(a) By entering the Competition you give J-Corp consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions until you say otherwise.
(b) All entries become the property of J-Corp. J-Corp collects your personal information (“PI
”) to contact you in relation to requests for further information.
(c) All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes by J-Corp.
(d) J-Corp may, unless you advise otherwise, use the PI for future promotional and marketing activities. To be removed from its marketing database, please contact J-Corp via email at: email@example.com or write to Privacy Officer at J-Corp Level 3, 6 Bennett Street, East Perth, WA, 6004.
(e) To access personal information kept by J-Corp, please contact J-Corp via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Privacy Officer at J-Corp Level 3, 6 Bennett Street, East Perth, WA, 6004. Please note that information will only be provided to the person detailed and current photographic identification may be required prior to the release of any personal information.
(f) By submitting this entry form you are giving consent for a J-Corp sales representative to contact you regarding our products and services.
15. If an entrant chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customer’s name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
(a) The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is caused or attributed (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss), or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of taking or using any prize awarded, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. Date and Place of Draw
(a) The final draw will take place at 11am on Tuesday 17th
October 2017 at the Perceptions head office, level 3, 6 Bennett Street, East Perth, WA 6004.
(b) The winner will be called using the contact number provided on the entry form, once contact has been made the winner will be announced via Facebook.
(c) If the winning entrant is unable to be contacted within 7 days of the draw, the entrant will forfeit the prize, and a redraw will be conducted.
(d) This draw is open to the public.
18. Any decision the Promoter makes with regards to the Competition is final, binding and no correspondence will be entered into.